The Needlechek Pro detector is the Textile/Apparel industry leader. This system has been specifically designed to enable the detection of broken needle tips or other ferrous contaminants during garment production. It provides a Quality Assurance Solution for all products, which contain non-ferrous metal accessories (ie. zips, studs and rivets.). Needlechek Pro exceptional sensitivity guarantees that ferrous contaminants to the equivalent of 1.0mm - 1.2mm diameter will be detected at any point within the aperture. Needlechek Pro can detect the presence of ferrous contaminants in products containing brass, copper, aluminium, tin and every other metal used and approved by leading textile accessory manufacturers.
- Leading textile metal detector within the industry
- Approved by leading textile and garment manufacturers worldwide
- Exceptional Quality Assurance Solution
- Guarantees sensitivity equivalent to 1.0mm - 1.2mm diameter at any point within the aperture
- Incorporates the latest digital signal processing technology
- Simple operator interface for ease of use
- Covered by Locks 12 month warranty and un-paralleled after-sales service and support.