The quality of finished product can only be guaranteed if incoming and in-process materials are effectively screened to remove all unwanted metallic particles. Vertical Fall metal detectors are recommended to inspect incoming raw materials in free-falling powder or granular form and to inspect formulations prior to tabletting or encapsulation.
INSIGHT PH VF PHARMACEUTICAL VERTICAL FALL METAL DETECTOR
- Throughput up to 3000 KG per hour
- Sealed valve or cowbell reject mechanisms available
- Early removal of metal contaminants for machinery protection
- Standard apertures of 95mm wide x 22mm or 38mm high
- Contact material cerification available to comply with FDA/USDA regulations